11/01/2014

Hello, world

Hello world

My name is Jose M. Bielza and I'm a moonlightning cartoonist from Madrid, Spain.You can see some samples of my work here (spanish) and here (english).

After more than 600 posts in my blog in spanish about Cartooning Resources I realized most of the material I collect comes from english sources. So, why not starting an english blog?

This is a blog about free cartoonig resources. That is tips, tools, materials, tutorials, books, videos, examples... whatever you would need either if you are a pro, a moonlightning, an amateur or a humble aficionado of this form of Art. I post my own material as well as links to other resources that are available in multiple internet places (copyright owners still hold their rights, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment